Arcturus’ Second Trivia Contest
Stynger’s notes: Thanks again for your answers and guesses! As promised, we came up with a harder contest this time. I think you’ll find many of the answers “oh yeah!” moments.
- Which Officer first found Arcturus as a random Zul’Gurub PUG? Meenah/Jaedah. A random guildie looking to fill the group whispered Diana out of the blue to join their Zu’Gurub raid, and her tenure began! Percent Correct: 50%
- Which Member was once Luigi for Halloween? Vannacuss Percent Correct: 100%
- Name one of the holders of an Arcturus-crafted Thunderfury. Whap was the most popular answer, with Jade being a close second. Those who remembered Eolith/Multilated get bonus points, for whatever that’s worth! Percent Correct: 100%
- Name one of numerous Shadow Priests that didn’t work out in Arcturus. Quite a few said Antidraxx.. I don’t consider him not working out, but I gave you credit anyway. There were so many… terrible.. shadow priests.. and no one said Tantricedout! We kicked him for botting in AV, by the way. Don’t do that. It’s retarded. Percent Correct: 92%
- What trainable druid form does Stynger’s druid Geddy still not know? Sea Lion / Aquatic form.. and damn proud! Percent Correct: 92%
- Which Member said this on their application: “im a whore i do what ever is needed of me” Gnx! Don’t feel bad.. even he got this one wrong! Percent Correct: 0%
- Which Member said this on their application: “I’m a licensed skydiver, with about 1000 jumps. Used to teach swing dancing at the University of MD and Catholic University.” Blk! Percent Correct: 92%
- Which Member said this on their application: “My favorite flower is Dreaming Glory, since it gives me health. I’m VERY easy to get along w/, and as evident by GM status, understand this game very well and don’t mind helping anyone out. I like long walks along the barrens coast, and HATE Desolace!!!!” Slamarack! The GM status was the hint, but I understand the other guesses.. there were so many capital letters and non-shorthanded words.. it didn’t look like him. 🙂 Percent Correct: 0%
- Which Member said this on their application: “Are you able to listen and speak on Ventrilo? (Arcturus’ server runs the Speex codec) YES…I can’t type for shit so vent is my preferred media…lol” This was Shurman! Many of you guessed Gnx. As he mentioned to me, it DOES sound like him.. until you get to the word “media.” Percent Correct: 17%
- Which Member said this on their application: “My hobbies include WoW (obviously), music, comics and the VS System card game.” Vicsage! Percent Correct: 17%
- Which Member said this on their application: “I am probably the one female that most men would like to marry (at least that is what I hear from my husband) – I am the biggest sports nut you will see. ” Bumper! Can’t get this woman to shut up about her Steelers! Percent Correct: 50%
- Which Member said this on their application: “Now adays i’m something of a quiet person with a bit of a potty humor.” Vlad. Almost too obvious! Percent Correct: 83%
- Which Member said this on their application: “My best set is my tank gear, though I’m still working on it (currently at 13.5k health, 18.5k armour, 16% dodge, uncrittable). I also have decent feral DPS gear and some half-passable healing gear.” Avinoch! 13.5k health was serious business….. at least it hinted when the person joined us! Percent Correct: 83%
- Only one this time, and it’s not so much an honorable mention answer as it was my favorite. 100g and many kudos!
- In response to: Which Officer first found Arcturus as a random Zul’Gurub PUG?
- Aurane answered: This one I racked my brain over for about 20 minutes. Since ZG was released September of 05 the only 2 that really fit the bill are you and meenah lol So basically its a 50/50 guess. WarcraftRealm sees meenah in suramar right before you but that doesnt mean anything really. One might ask, “who pugs a mage?”. Ill tell you. A guild that needs CC in a complicated instance full of mobs. CC back then was the thing. So my guess is your wife meenah boss.
- Amazing logic, and completely correct! Well done!
- There was one winning entry with 11/13 correct entries!
- Timmy didn’t get to pick the winner this time, with no ties, but we believe he picked you in spirit.
- Congratulations to our grand prize winner(3000 gold): Grokmar!
- Please see Stynger to collect your prizes. Congratulations!